Lead Time, Shipping & Returns
The lead time required to prepare your order to ship is 24-48 business hours. If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted via email and provided an estimated ship timeframe.
Please contact us via email if your order has a required delivery date to discuss your options: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless specified otherwise, all orders will ship via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail. We will bill to 3rd party accounts should it be provided directly on a purchase order. This allows us to deliver all orders within 2-5 business days to anywhere in the continental US. Tracking information is provided via email after your order has shipped.
HAWAII, ALASKA & CANADIAN ORDERS: Add approximately 2 weeks to the above guidelines. Any taxes, duties, or import fees are the responsibility of the consumer.
OTHER INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: You will be emailed EFT information for a bank transfer. Credit cards are only accepted from the US. Any taxes, duties, or import fees are the responsibility of the consumer.
To return an item, you must contact Customer Service via email at email@example.com for prior approval and obtain an RMA number. Please review the below information to ensure your order qualifies for a return and you agree to the return rules below.
10 day return policy on all non-defective stock products. A 15% restocking fee will be applied and original shipping costs are non-refundable. Shipping cost to return the item are the responsibility of the customer returning the item(s).
All returned merchandise must be unregistered, in complete original manufacturers packaging, same condition as sold, with all accessories, literature, instructions, and documentation.
- Defective items are covered under manufacturer's warranty and will be replaced at no charge within the manufacturers stated timeframe.
- Return freight is the sole responsibility of the consumer.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable (including all refused and unaccepted packages).
- Refunds on returned items which were paid for by credit card will only be made by crediting the account charged for the purchase.
- Refunds on returned items which were paid for by wire transfer or check will be made by check after a 10-day waiting period.
If any of the above conditions are not met, Jail Pens LLC dBa No-Shank reserves the right to refuse the return.
- Obtain an RMA # by emailing our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Place the manufacturers box into a shipping carton.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturers package.
- For your protection, insure the package and ship via a traceable method. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
Return the items to the address listed on your RMA email reply from Jail Pens LLC dBaNo-Shank. Make sure the RMA # is clearly visible on package.
PURCHASE ORDERS: Jail Pens LLC dBa No-Shank accepts all Purchase Orders from approved distributors and government funded entities such as prisons, jail, medical facilities and more. We also accept corporate purchase orders from approved companies. Please contact us to apply.
HOURS OF OPERATIONS: Jail Pens LLC dBa No-Shank conducts business Monday through Friday during regular business hours (MST). We do not ship on weekends or listed holidays. Orders received on weekends or listed holidays will be processed the next business day.
To purchase any of our padlocks, use our on-line purchase system or email us at email@example.com. We strive for accuracy, but cannot be liable for misprints of specs or prices within these pages. Prices subject to change without notice. By using this site, you also agree to our terms and conditions and privacy statement. Please check this page for any changes to our policy.